Design, program and execute section milling operations to eliminate gas migration “bubbling” on a 20+ well platform.
- The platform had multiple wells with sustained casing pressures from various casing sizes and casing combinations
- The majority of the wells required multi-string milling operations
- Operations were disrupted for one month due to Hurricane Ike
- Unique “patented” SCR-1000™ cutter technology was utilized to accomplish the project
- Multi-skilled crews with down hole tool and fishing expertise contributed to the “real time” problem solving critical to the project success